Tuesdae R. Stainbrook, DO, MPH
Dr. Tuesdae Stainbrook is board certified in infectious diseases, internal medicine, and wound care & hyperbaric medicine. Dr. Stainbrook is dedicated to the health and well being of her patients. She did an accelerated Internal Medicine residency at Doctors Hospital in Columbus, OH. She completed an Infectious Disease fellowship at the University of Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Stainbrook obtained her Masters of Public Health from the University of Pittsburgh while also completing her ID fellowship.
She has been practicing in DuBois, PA since 2003 where she lives with her husband, Dr. Matthew Stainbrook, Nephrologist and their three children.
Tuesdae Stainbrook is a member of American Osteopathic Association, Infectious Disease Society of America, Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association, American Academy of Wound Management, Undersea & Hyperbaric Medical Society, and the American Academy of HIV Medicine.
Certifications and Licensure
- 1998 and 2011- current: Internal Medicine/ ACOI
- 2001 and 2011- current: Infectious Disease/ACOI
- 2010 – 2014- 2017 -current: HIV/AAHIVMS
- 2014 -current: Certified in Wound Care and Hyperbaric
- 1998 Pennsylvania
|2016||Received grant for “A Novel Approach Continuum to Identification to Elimination in HCV-Infected Individual on Opioid Substitution Therapy|
|2011||Community Service Award- Clearfield and Jefferson County- given by the Clearfield-Jefferson Drug and Alcohol Commission|
|2009||Clinical Roundtable Monograph- Gastroenterology & Hepatology “Ribavirin as a Key Factor in the Treatment of Hepatitis C."|
|2007||2007 Viral Hepatitis Award of Excellence - Given by the Commonwealth of PA Health Department|
|2007||Westminster College Distinguished Alumni Lecturer Award|
|2006||Instrumental in bring free Hepatitis C testing to Clearfield and Jefferson Counties|
|1991||Honors Research Graduate Westminster College|
|1987||Outstanding College of Students of America, Omicron Delta Kappa, Psi Chi, Beta Beta Beta, Mr. And Mrs. Dodd’s Scholarship, and Academic Scholarship Westminster College|
- Current Positions
- TruCare Internal Medicine & Infectious Diseases
- Northwest AIDS Alliance – HIV Specialist
- Consulting physician -Tuberculosis, DOH in Clearfield County
- Community Liver Alliance – District Board Member of Northern counties of PA
- Chairman of Clearfield – Jefferson Consortium
- Aronsohn, Stainbrook, Mohanty, Mubark, Pandya, Stewart, Spivey, Fried, Jacobson. Impact of Age on Safety and Treatment Response in Patients with Hepatitis C (HCV) Treated with Boceprevir or Telaprevir. HCV –Target Study Group. AASLD 2013 (abstract)
- Alam, Stainbrook, Cecil and Kistler. Enhanced adherence to HCV therapy with higher dose ribavirin formulation: final analyses from the ADHERE registry. Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics. 2010; 32: 535-542.
- Clinical Advisory Panel for ATMO NPWT Clinical Protocols- A clinician reference manual. 2010
- Hasset, Stainbrook, Oritz. Clinical & Demographic Characteristics of human lyme disease cases in Western Pennsylvania. ASTMH Conference [ABSTRACT] 2017
- Luckenbill-Edds L, Kaiser CA, Rodgers TR, Powell DD. Localization of the 110kDa receptor for laminin in brains of embryonic and postnatal mice. Cell and Tissue, 1994.
- McHutchison, Saab, and T. R. Stainbrook. Ribavirin as a Key Factor in the Treatment of Hepatitis C. Gastroenterology & Hepatology. Mar 2009; 5(3): 1-10.
- Rustgi, Vinod K.; Alam, Imtiaz; Cecil, Bennett; Tice , Alan D.; Stainbrook, Tuesdae; Ingram, Kenneth D.; David, Kristin. Treatment compliance in patients taking RibaPak® or 200mg ribavirin: Preliminary analyses from the ADHERE registry. [abstract] Presented at 2008 AASLD.
- Stainbrook, T, Naik S. Real World Experience Treating HCV in Patients on Opioid Substitution Therapy in Rural Pennsylvania. IDSA 2016 [abstract]
- Stainbrook T, Sheaffer J, Kusne S. Successful Treatment of Fusarium Infections with Combination Therapy of Abelcet and Azithromycin in Two Patients. IDSA 2000 [abstract] Clinical Infectious Diseases 2000 July; 31(1): 257.
- Stainbrook T, Sheaffer J, Kusne S. A Retrospective Review of Fusarium Infections in a Tertiary Care Hospital. IDSA 2000 [abstract] Clinical Infectious Diseases 2000 July; 31 (1): 261.
- Stainbrook T, Shapiro R, Stainbrook M, Kusne S. Early Infections in a Randomized Trial Comparing Daclizumab versus Mycophenolate Mofetil in Adult Patients Undergoing Cadaveric Renal Transplantation. IDSA 2000 [abstract] Clinical Infectious Diseases 2000 July; 31 (1): 307.
- Stainbrook, Tuesdae. Hepatitis C: What you need to know (book). 2011